The patented ProLon 5-Day Fasting Mimicking Diet provides all the food and supplements you need to experience all the benefits of a fast, without giving up food. The 5 Day Fasting Mimicking Diet, or FMD®, is the first meal program made of nutritious natural ingredients that is consumed for five days while keeping the body in a fasting mode. In simple terms, it is fasting with food!
This nutritional breakthrough was scientifically developed and clinically tested at the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California. Led by Dr. Valter Longo, the USC Longevity Institute unites multidisciplinary aging research approaches to enhance the healthy years of life.
The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet has been shown to help:
- Activate Cell-Based Rejuvenation in the Body
- Decrease Weight* and Body Fat While Preserving Lean Muscle Mass
- Maintain Metabolic Health
- Perform for Just 5 Days and then Return to Your Regular Lifestyle
ProLon users also reported experiencing:
- Weight Loss*
- Abdominal Fat Loss
- Customers also Report Increased Energy, Focus and Reduced Cravings
* In a clinical study, ProLon is shown over three cycles to help individuals lose an average of 5.7 lbs and 1.6 inches off their waist circumference.
ProLon ingredients are plant-based and do not contain any additives, preservatives* or chemicals. The daily caloric intake with ProLon is between 770 and 1100 calories from healthy ingredients that maximize nourishment and provide a pleasant eating experience.
*ProLon energy drink contains the natural preservative polylysine.
You can find the full ingredient and nutritional information in the ProLon box upon arrival or in the images above.
Your Kit Includes:
- 3 Free Coaching Sessions Provided by ProLon with Purchase
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Minestrone Soup
- Minestrone Quinoa Soup
- Mushroom Soup
- Tomato Soup
- Nut-based L-Bar
- Choco crisp L-Bar
- L-Drink (Proprietary Glycerol Mix)
- Consume the ProLon® meal program’s components for 5 consecutive days.
- Do not consume any additional food/liquid other than water or herbal teas without caffeine or additives.
- Consume all the food provided for each day and do not swap meals between days.
- Resume a healthy diet for the rest of the month making sure to follow the 1-day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Due to the low caloric nature of the ProLon® 5 day meal program:
You should not take ProLon® in combination with prescription or non-prescription drugs unless approved by your healthcare professional.
Drink at least 8 cups of water to minimize the risk of dehydration.
Avoid alcohol consumption.
In order to maximize the benefits of ProLon®, you should minimize your consumption of caffeine to 1 cup of coffee or tea without additives or sweeteners per day during the 5 day program. No sodas allowed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.