Derived from tea leaves, L-Theanine is a unique amino acid that is known to induce feelings of relaxation without causing sleepiness or fatigue. Theanine is found essentially in tea leaves, but it can also be found in a certain type of edible mushroom. If you’ve ever wondered why so many people say that enjoying a cup of tea relaxes them, it has much to do with this beneficial amino acid. You can ramp up your intake of this feel-good amino acid by taking a natural supplement like L-Theanine, which can reduce feelings of anxiety and stress so your mind and body can experience the calming relief it needs.
Because L-Theanine is an excellent supplement for managing stress and anxiety, it also assists with sleep issues. It can help you feel calmer and more relaxed without the need for medications like Xanax.
Medications such as Xanax and almost every other medicine that is used to treat insomnia will actually disrupt your sleep quality. Ambien is also a classic example of this. You want both sleep quantity and sleep quality. These medicines may help with sleep quantity but they actually create worse sleep quality.
So if you’re looking for a natural way to create calm in your life, give L-Theanine a try.
- L-Theanine, Rice flour, HPMC (vegetable capsule), MCC (microcrystalline cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
- Take one L-Theanine in the morning, two at bedtime, or even one capsule every three to four hours as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For adults, it’s recommended not to exceed six capsules per day.
- L-Theanine is great to have on hand if you want to quickly produce that feeling of calm either during the day, before sleep or even if you wake up from sleep.
- Over time your body may not need it and it doesn’t hurt to keep some handy if keeping calm is a concern for you.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For professional use only.
- Notice: Color‚ size or shape may appear different between lots.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.