Dr. David Bilstrom is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided to Dr. David Bilstrom by you in accessing www.drdavidbilstrom.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Dr. David Bilstrom views and practices regarding your personal information and how Dr. David Bilstrom will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Dr. David Bilstrom may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Dr. David Bilstrom, Dr. David Bilstrom may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyze trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Use of Information
Dr. David Bilstrom collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
Dr. David Bilstrom uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Dr. David Bilstrom, other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorize.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Dr. David Bilstrom will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Dr. David Bilstrom will do its best to protect your personal data, Dr. David Bilstrom cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Dr. David Bilstrom has received your information, Dr. David Bilstrom will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask Dr. David Bilstrom not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Dr. David Bilstrom will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Dr. David Bilstrom intends to use your data for such purposes or if Dr. David Bilstrom intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.