HemePlex Fe® is an advanced iron formula supplying key nutrients to assist the body’s production of hemoglobin and healthy red blood cells.* It features Ferrochel®, Albion’s patented iron bisglycinate chelate. Ferrochel® is a well-tolerated, non-constipating iron that is much more highly absorbable than other forms of iron commonly used in dietary supplements.* The 5-MTHF in this formula – Quatrefolic® – is the most biologically active form of folate, allowing rapid uptake into the bloodstream.* The 5-MTHF in this formula is also known as the “L” form of 5-MTHF since it is the reduced form of folate.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamin hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5′-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 800 mcg
- (400 mcg 6S-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt† and 400 mcg folinic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 800 mcg
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate)†† 29 mg
- Other Ingredients: Rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose.
- Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy.
- Take one capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children less than 6 years of age. Keep this product out of reach of children. If an accidental overdose does occur, seek immediate medical attention or call a poison control center.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.