Immune System Support Formula*
Zinc Glycinate features the fully reacted TRAACS™ zinc bisglycinate chelate by Albion Laboratories, Inc. Zinc is essential for the development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs, including healthy prostate function, and has been shown to support healthy immune system function.* Zinc also supports enzyme activity associated with tissue synthesis, energy metabolism, and bone mineralization.* Zinc Glycinate is readily bioavailable and easily absorbed as an intact chelate.* It is superior to other forms of zinc because it does not get ionized in the gut before it is absorbed.* Instead, it appears to be metabolized in the body right at the target tissue.* Deficiencies in zinc can lead to an impaired immune system, decreased glucose metabolism, hormonal imbalance and slower wound healing.*
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) – 30 mg
- Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine.
- Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy.
- One (1) tablet each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Zinc Glycinate from NuMedica replaces the ZnZyme Forte mentioned in Dr. Bilstrom’s ‘The Nurse Practitioners’ Guide’ available on Amazon. Please use the same number of capsules and frequency as discussed in the book.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.