Pan-V® provides a superior blend of natural plant enzymes active in a broad pH range to aid in food digestion.* Protease breaks down protein, amylase breaks down starch, lipase breaks down fat, cellulase breaks down fiber and lactase breaks down lactose (milk sugar).* Papain and bromelain are primarily protein digesting enzymes. Taken with meals, this formula helps replace naturally occurring enzymes that are destroyed in highly processed and cooked foods.*
One Capsule Contains:
- Proprietary Multi-Enzyme Blend: 171 mg
- Protease: 12,500 HUT
- Protease, Acid-Stable: 100 SAPU
- Amylase: 2,500 DU
- Lipase: 750 FIP
- Cellulase: 500 CU
- Lactase: 200 ALU
- Papain (from papaya): 6,000 FCCPU
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (stem): 5,000 FCCPU
Other Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, cellulose (vegetable capsule), vegetable magnesium stearate, medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), silica.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy.
- Take one capsule 1-3 times per day with or after a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.